GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
2. Our offers are made without obligation as to delivery and execution dates, which are always approximate.
3. Our invoices are always payable at our place of residence, net, without discount, within 30 days of the invoice date.
Any invoice remaining unpaid on its due date shall, automatically and without notice, be increased by 12% per annum until paid in full.
In case of non-payment of an invoice on its due date, as a result of negligence and without serious reasons, the amount will be increased, after notice of default, by right with 12% with a minimum of 50.00 euro and a maximum of 1.500,00 euro, as a conventional penalty clause and agreed compensation for administrative costs caused to the company, without the payment constituting an obstacle for the application of article 1244 of the Civil Code in favor of the debtor.
4. All collection and protest costs of an accepted or non-accepted bill of exchange shall be borne by the customer. The offering of a bill of exchange does not change the place of payment; moreover, in drawing a bill of exchange we do not waive any of the rights referred to above and the drawing of a bill of exchange shall never constitute a novation.
5. Any complaints must be made in writing and within eight days to our domicile with a clear description of the defects, which will enable us to take full cognizance of the matter, otherwise they will not be accepted.
6. All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of our domicile, namely the Justice of the Peace, the Commercial Court and the Court of First Instance of our district as the case may be.
This also applies when bills of exchange are drawn on the customer.
The jurisdiction clause of the courts may only be departed from voluntarily by our decision.